Thursday, February 3, 2011

Do You Choose How Your Day Goes?

I actually woke up this morning with dread. The kids were home from school for the 2nd day in a row because of snowmageddon.  I decided if I wanted to survive this day, I better quickly choose how I wanted the day to go.  I chose to go for something positive.  After all I want the day to go smoothly, right? After I crawled out of bed, I discovered that the kids already ate breakfast, bonus #1.  We took a quick trip to the library for some movies, and a photo opp with their latest snow creation.  I was back to work while they watched movies.  Bonus #2!  And as bonus #3, I was able to endure a half hour yoga session thanks to a DVD I picked up while we were at the library.  So now I have at least an hour and a half to work, hopefully uninterrupted. But then there is lunch. I wonder if they would go for Linner…

No comments:

Post a Comment